For an active holiday with family, friends, coworkers or for student groups, Tenerife offers a big variety of landscapes and culture. Hiking together allows us to discover its interesting aspects of biodiversity, geology, volcanology, history, astronomy end gastronomy. We are sure you will be surprised!
Scope of Service
- You will have your stay in nice Apartments or Hotel where you will feel very comfortable. There will be no obligation to wear elegant dress.
- Programm of the day: departure at 9.00 am by car or private bus which bring us to startinpoint of path.
- At lunchtime we stop for picnic on the way. Everybody carries his back bag with minimum one and a half liter of water and some snacks.
- At the end of the hike we will have a rest in a traditional bar. Returning in Hotel circa at 5.00 pm.
- Your guide lives many years in Tenerife and know the best places of the island (English-speaking)
Contact and registration: Christine Laabmayr: Mail: email@example.com Tel: +34 (0) 699 16 57 23